Prof. Mentz has given speeches and trained & coached thousands of people internationally on Financial Planning, Wealth Management and Success.
George Mentz has been a pioneer in Professional Development and Personal Development for over 20 years. Mentz's, an award winning author and teacher, has been quoted or featured internationally through Press, Radio and Film, and more. Mentz's professional development companies have been featured in Forbes, the Wall Street News, The Hindu National, The Financial Times Asia, The El Norte Latin America, The Arab Times, The China Post, & Multiple International News Organizations. On his last web-cast in Mainland China, over 190 thousand people tuned in for Prof. Mentz's fireside chat on Wealth Management and Banking.
Mentz has been a Successful Businessman, Tax Lawyer, College Professor, and Senior Wealth Manager for an International Wall Street Firm. He has personally Counseled some of our Nations most successful business persons and millionaires, and has opened successful consulting centers in over 10 nations. He and his companies have educated thousands of professionals globally on the art of wealth and success from a practical perspective and also from a holistic point of view. Mentz.
People from over 150 countries have joined Prof. Mentz's professional organizations to improve their business careers and standard of living. Dr. Mentz has consulted with some of the world's wealthiest entrepreneurs, members of various royal families, and even consulted with now former president's and vice-presidents of the United States. Mentz has most recently consulted with the US Department and of Labor government economists on the Financial Industry, Careers, Job Outlook, and Dynamic Trends. Mentz has taught over 200 accredited program courses and events around the world.
Presentation & Speaker Arrangements
KEYNOTE (up to 2 hours) (Conferences, Retreats, and Events)
SEMINARS (up to 3 hours) (Teams, Coaches)
FULL DAY (up to 6 hours) (Team Training)
Special custom programs available upon request
Rates Available Upon Request
Flight, Travel, Expenses & Accommodations - Round trip business class fare and accommodations are required for Prof. Mentz and one of his assistants. A per diem will be required for programs over 2 hours.
Deposits & Cancellation Policy - A deposit of 40% of the agreed fee and is required upon confirmation of the presentation booking. The remaining 60% of the agreed fee will be required when Prof Mentz arrives at the event.
In event of program cancellation, Mentz Law, LLC , may re-book the program on a mutually convenient date with no penalty if the program is rescheduled within 4 Months. If the program is cancelled and not rescheduled, the initial deposit will be considered full and complete payment. If the speaker attends the event and does not speak or present in full for any reason out of the speakers control, then full payment will be required.
http://www.facebook.com/george.mentz * http://www.linkedin.com/in/georgementz * http://www.viadeo.com/en/profile/george.mentz * http://about.me/GeorgeMentz * http://www.ziggs.com/bio/George_Mentz_175797 * http://georgementz.businesscard2.com/ * http://georgementz.multiply.com/ *http://georgementz.emurse.com/ * http://bigsight.org/george_mentz * http://www.visualcv.com/georgementz * http://visible.me/georgementz-6bf69 * http://georgementz.wordpress.com/ * http://georgementz.gather.com/ * http://www.ryze.com/go/GeorgeMentz * http://georgementz.posterous.com/ * http://www.peoplepond.com/georgementz * http://www.peoplepond.com/georgementz * http://www.ziki.com/georgementz * http://flavors.me/georgementz * http://www.professionalontheweb.com/p/w/george+mentz/12785 * http://georgementz.publr.com/ * http://georgementz.mp/ * http://twitter.com/GeorgeMentz * http://bigsight.org/george_mentz * Dr Mentz * New York Free Press * Institute of Finance - AAFM - IAFM - AAPM - MBA - Fire Sprinkler - Houston Plastic Surgeon - Chartered Wealth Manager http://www.lulu.com/product/18846181 http://www.lulu.com/product/18848167
http://www.icecc.com/georgementz.html http://www.charteredeconomists.org/board.php http://www.aafm.us/Theft-Fraud-and-Copyright-infringement-Lawsuit-against-Brett-King-Geoff-Baring-IABFM-United-States-District-Court-Federal-Court-Law-suit-international-academy-of-business-financial-management-trademark-conspiracy.pdf
Counselor George Mentz